[Dojo-interest] Dojo 1.0.2/1.1.0 Invalid Pointer error in IE 7

Dustin Machi dmachi at sitepen.com
Mon Apr 28 19:23:34 UTC 2008

I believe all of these things work in their 'normal' use as in their
test pages and have been test across the various browsers.  Have you run
the tests files included in your dojo distribution to ensure that your
local install isn't corrupted somehow?  Aside from that, I think you
will need to reveal a bit more source for the group to able to provide
much insite.

Thanks,
Dustin