[Dojo-interest] Examples Using Dijit with Zero Markup?

Philip Weaver philmaker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 10:14:34 UTC 2008

I do think that being able to use Dijit using object literal notation
instead of markup is a big deal. I have been using ExtJS lately and that
project is having some license issues atm. ExtJS allows developers to
describe a UI fully using object literal notation. Perhaps this is not fully
possible if Dijit does not have a full set of layout managers. Is this all
possible?