[Dojo-interest] Invoking dialogs from a LinkPane

MattD leanmattie at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 07:12:05 MST 2007

I have tried this with TreeNodes and it seems to work fine.  I have a Tabbeb
Container, and when the user clicks on one of the tabs, I'd like to pop up a
modal Dialog (that is in a separate HTML file).  If I click the HTML file
itself, the Dialog works fine.  If I use a treenode, instead of a linkpane,
it works fine.  But when I try to use a LinkPane, I see the Loading
message... but nothing else.  No errors in Firefox, no errors in IE, just
nothing happens.  Debugging is turned on, and I see no debug messages.  I am
using the addonLoad(init) method like in the examples, and it is never
firing.  I don't understand why it does fire when I call it from a Tree, but
not when I call it from a LinkPane.

Any ideas?