No subject

Wed Feb 7 16:15:45 MST 2007

might help you at least in determining what the error is.

Something else that I find often will help with the occasional
annoying bit of code is to set XMLHttp to go synchronous rather than
async (default). To do this, add sync: true to the io.bind call.

Hopefully someone else can elaborate on why this seems to magically
fix some code, I've managed to solve problems this way but I still
haven't found a conclusive answer on why this fixes things.

Hope it helps,
--Thomas Dimson