[Dojo-interest] Issues with Chart Axis Labels

hgcphoenix hamilton.chua at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 09:45:37 MST 2007

Hello,

I'm using 0.4 version of dojo. I was wondering if anyone has had problems
with the axis labels in the chart engine.

In firefox, I can't seem to get axis labels to appear when using either line
or scatter plotter type. They, however, do appear when using the bar plotter
type.

Also, I allow users of my application to change the axis labels and rerender
the chart. Unfortunately, on IE, the Y axis labels seem scribbled or
overwritten after changing the axis label and calling chart.render again.

Thanks,

Hamilton