[Dojo-interest] right-click (and selenium) tests?

Rob Kinyon rob.kinyon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:10:45 MST 2007

Selenium provides the mechanism to trigger a mouse onclick event. The
"right button" aspect of the event is in one parameter in event. If
you sourcedive the selenium JS code, you'll see how to assign to that.
We don't use rightclick in our app, so i never cared to learn how to
do it in selenium.

This would be a much better question on the selenium mailing lists as
it's not a dojo problem, but a selenium problem.

Rob