[Dojo-interest] connect / communicate with a local Java Application

Sajit - SDTPL sajit.dayanandan at stpdomain.com
Fri Feb 16 06:35:55 MST 2007

Hi,

I am new with the Dojo Toolkit... therefore, this query may sound very
basic...

Using the dojo toolkit, can I connect to a locally running Java
Application? We had a requirement where some on the information on the
page being viewed by the user on his browser, requires to be updated
with data / information which is available in another Java Application
(an agent running independently and locally on the same client computer
being used by the user).

Any pointers / links with examples and source will be highly helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Sajit