[Dojo-interest] Re: what changed in 0.4.2rc1 for custom xdomain builds ?

Roberto Saccon rsaccon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 01:11:14 MST 2007

Just adding here what in particular does not work: I am setting isDebug to
true in djConfig. And I get this error:

  FATAL exception raised: Could not load cross-domain packages: dojo.debug

this also happens if I add dojo.debug to my custom profile dependency list.
And what is strange, I have also dojo.debug.console in my custom profile,
and it seems to work, because I get the error message  in Firebug, that
leads me to assume that dojo.debug.js is loaded already.

--
Roberto Saccon