[Dojo-interest] Editor Vs Editor2

Laurent Hasson ldh at laurent-hasson.com
Thu Feb 15 14:55:45 MST 2007

I have been using Editor on 3.0.1... I am considering moving to the
next rev of Dojo and wanted to prepare. Is Editor "finished" and
Editor2 the preferred rich-text editor in Dojo now? I had implemented
extensions on Editor on 3.0.1, and if i have to update that work, i'd
prefer going with the preferred editor moving forward.

Thanks,
LDH

   "A thought that doesn't try to become a word is not a worthy thought.
    A word that doesn't try to become an action is not a worthy word. "
    - Chesterfield

Visit http://www.RatingMovies.com for movie madness
Visit http://www.TimeFliesTheMovie.com for insider news on the
development of a new movie