[Dojo-interest] Custom Widgets with widgets in template problem

Rhapidophyllum rhapidophyllum at cox.net
Wed Feb 14 17:25:14 MST 2007

In a custom widget I'm working on, I would get a similar error
message from the line:

<button dojoType="dojo:button" dojoAttachPoint="testDojoButton"
dojoAttachEvent='onClick:getDims;'>getDims()</button>

However, when I removed the semi-colon in
dojoAttachEvent='onClick:getDims;'
the error message was gone.  I just went back and double-checked.

Can't tell you anything else...just this experience!