[Dojo-interest] Scrollbars on filtering table problem!

mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Wed Feb 14 12:42:55 MST 2007

I was able to hack it by putting the table full size in a content pane.
The contentpane then is responsible for the scrollbars.

Matthew Engel
Senior Programmer/Analyst
mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu

Tom Trenka <dojo-interest at dept-z.com>
Sent by: dojo-interest-bounces at dojotoolkit.org
02/14/2007 02:40 PM
Please respond to
dojo-interest at dojotoolkit.org

dojo-interest at dojotoolkit.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Dojo-interest] Scrollbars on filtering table problem!

If you care about Safari and Internet Explorer, the short version is that
you
can't with pure CSS.  That's the reason why there's no real solution in
the
tests; even the SortableTable solution I pulled was a pretty nasty hack.

If you don't care about either of those browsers, the key is to set an
explicit height on the tbody element.

trt

Dojo FAQ: http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ
Dojo Book: http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBook