[Dojo-interest] Problem of DropdownDatePicker (or
DropdownContainer) with iFrame in IE -- Re: Error on page
load: Error: Can't execute code from a freed script (IE)
jasonlamkk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:34:51 MST 2007
i found that using DropDownDatePicker inside ContentPanes inside an
IFrame cause script error in IE,
the error was not caught by dojo
but throw to IE as "Error: Can't execute code from a freed script "
it would be great if someone can suggest a fix to iFrame problems.
to reproduce the problem:
1. i have a menu on left and an iframe on right
2. on one of iframe page, there's a Tree for catalog browsing and a
Tab TabContainer for viewing the details
3. select any TreeNode load content to the Tabs
4. one of the tabs contains AccordionContainer
5. there's some DropDownDatePicker one every Accordion's Content Pane(s)
the script error ( "Error: Can't execute code from a freed script "
) occur when the DropdownDatePicker was loaded.
Thanks and Regards,
More information about the Dojo-interest