[Dojo-interest] Re: Error on page load: Error: Can't execute code from a freed script (IE)

Jason Lam jasonlamkk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 20:25:56 MST 2007

Dear All,

code from a freed script (IE)',
i found a temporary solution :

"avoid using dojo inside iFrame"

it would be great if someone can suggest a fix to iFrame problems.

to reproduct the problem:
| left     |  iframe                                                       |
| menu | (with Tree)                                                  |
|          | (selectnode -- setUrl() ->TabContainer(s))      |
|          | (one of the tabs contains AccordionContainer)|
|          | (each of Accordion Content                          |
|          |     have some DropDownDatePicker )            |