[Dojo-interest] Firefox Combobox width

mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu
Wed Feb 7 14:14:37 MST 2007

I was creating my page for IE.  I had some nice comboboxes that worked
very well.  I was setting the with using:

and it worked very well.  I'm now starting a migration to Firefox.  All is
working, except I can't change the width of the combobox anymore.  Any
ideas?  Here's a snippet.

     var dataJSON = dojo.json.evalJson(data);
      var buildCdcbDiv = document.getElementById("divBuildCd");
      var buildNmcbDiv = document.getElementById("divBuildNm");
      var cbBuildCd = dojo.widget.createWidget('combobox', { widgetId:

      var cbBuildNm = dojo.widget.createWidget('combobox', { widgetId:
'cbBuildNm'} );

      cbBuildCd.onValueChanged = myApp.buildCdChanged;
      cbBuildNm.onValueChanged = myApp.buildNmChanged;

Again, This worked great on IE, and made the comboboxes the correct width.

Thanks, in advance.
Matthew Engel
Senior Programmer/Analyst
mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu