[Dojo-interest] IDE recommendations

Ian McKellar ian at mckellar.org
Tue Feb 6 12:30:08 MST 2007

Check out ActiveState's Komodo. It's got dojo completion, even! I just
started using the free version ("edit") and the for-money version ("IDE") is
supposed to be even better.

Ian

On 2/6/07, mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu <mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu> wrote:

> I'm hoping I can get some recommendations, from fellow dojo developers,
> for some development tools.  I am currently developing dojo apps which run
> on a Solaris Apache server.  I currently login to my Solaris machine and use
> Nedit under X to edit my files.  I then view using IE from my Windows XP
> machine.  I use the devtoolbar for basic debugging, however I feel I've
> outgrown that, and I'm looking for options.  I can X-Win to the Apache
> server and run the App directly, or use an XP compatible IDE, as long as it
> can read and write the files to the server via SSH.
>
> Any suggestions?
> Thanks,
> Matthew Engel
> Senior Programmer/Analyst
> State University of New York at Stony Brook
> mengel at notes.cc.sunysb.edu

Ian McKellar <http://ian.mckellar.org/>
ianloic on [flickr | aim | yahoo | skype]
ian at mckellar.org on [email | jabber | msn]