[Dojo-interest] XML parsing problem

umeshawasthi solutions.aum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 08:32:51 MST 2007

Hi All,
i m really new to Dojo.but i need the solutions to a problem and unable to
find any answer so far..
wat i need to do is to extract an XML file from the data base.to extract a
XML file from the database We have JAVA API which will give us the data in
XML file.
           The proble ism, I have to call this java method from the dojo and
then we have to parse that XML file using DOJO API's to display the
results.We can also use DOJO Ajax functionlity for this.

                I really need the solution to this problem as earlier as
possible,so can't go for any resource(books etc.).Can anybody help me out by
providing me the source code for the above mentioned problem.Any help as
earlier will be much appriciated.

tHANKS IN aDVANCE.
Umesh