[Dojo-interest] dojo.require(), Shrinksafe and compression

Jonathan Bond-Caron jbondc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 17:56:41 UTC 2007

- It's safe to remove the dojo.require() lines

- Keeping dojo.require() lines will not cause any harm, but adds unnecessary
calls. You must keep dojo.provide(), this is how dojo knows what's available
The build system does this for you and some more magic

- Yep, if you forget a file, the "dojo loader" will see it's not available
and request the file remotely