[Dojo-interest] post bug with multiple params?

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 03:53:01 UTC 2007

Depends on how you name them....  (and maybe the element type), you
can use checkboxes or radio buttons like this... probably even inputs

<input name="myUserNames[]" ..../>

And PHP atleast (I'm sure other Server Side will too) treats that as
an array so you now have $myUSerNames[0...X] on the server side...

-Karl

--
-Karl Tiedt