[Dojo-interest] post bug with multiple params?

Paulo Siqueira paulo.siqueira at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:45:15 UTC 2007

> The above should also fail in Dojo 0.4.3. Well not fail, but just send
> "test2", since you are creating an JS object, and setting a property
> twice. That is just how JavaScript works, and has nothing to do with
> Dojo. This should work: { test: ["test1", "test2"] }.

Ops, my bad. I just wrote a quick test and didn't think too much about it...

However, using a form that has multiple fields with the same name will
> not send all of the values for that name. That issue is being tracked
> in this bug:
> http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/4259

This is what broke my application. I'll keep an eye on this issue, thank
you.
Any chance this will be fixed soon? Or I'm better working around this?

thanks you for the reply =)

--
Paulo R C Siqueira
Sun Certified Java Programmer