[Dojo-interest] Getting dijit.Tooltip working in a custom widget

Chris Maxwell cmaxwell76 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:18:32 UTC 2007

I need help getting a dijit.Tooltip to work inside a custom widget.

If I put the code below outside of a widget it works great.
#bogus Contributors
This needs to be dynamically set.

Once I move the code to a custom widget template file I get this error from
firebug...

    aroundNode has no properties
    (no name)(div#dojoTooltip.dijitTooltip, null, Object BR=BL BL=BR)dojo.js
(line 169)
    (no name)("This needs to be dynamically set.", null)dojo.js (line 77)
    (no name)()dojo.js (line 195)
    e()dojo.js (line 21)
    [Break on this error] undefined

In my custom widget I require dijit.Tooltip and I have widgetsInTemplate set
to true.

Oh and I am using 0.9b

Any help would be appreciated.