[Dojo-interest] Caching resources from dojo.io.bind

Vincent Demay vincent.demay at anyware-tech.com
Thu Aug 9 17:51:21 UTC 2007

Dylan Schiemann wrote:

> Vincent,
>
> This is where the Dojo build system helps significantly as it will
> "intern" your html and css into JavaScript strings eliminating the need
> to load those resources.
>
> With Ant, you just add the command:
>
> intern-strings
>
> when running your build.
>
> Are you referring to resources requests by those html and css templates?
>  Image files don't get loaded by XHR, so what other things do you have,
> static html includes?
>
> - -Dylan

Thx Dylan,

It works as expected, it is a very good optimization. But my new problem
comes from my custom templates and css, some of my widgets override the
TemplatePath properties and the CssTemplatePath property dynamically.
How can I deal with this custom css/html

Thx in advance, cheers

--
Vincent