[Dojo-interest] TabContainer / LayoutContainer / ContentPane / layoutAlign

rabidstoat rabidstoat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:19:33 UTC 2007

Hopefully someone will be familiar with this issue, but in case not (or in
the meantime)...

What happens if you cut-and-paste all the code/html for rendering SUBTAB2,
and move it in front so that it's SUBTAB1. So it looks like:

TAB1 | TAB2

SUBTAB2 | SUBTAB1 | SUBTAB3

I'm just wondering if it's a problem with ANYTHING that is in the second
subtab position, or just with the particular code you have in place to make
that subtab. I do things programmatically, and have had bizarre issues with
not setting a style.width where I should, or setting it where I shouldn't.

Or are you reusing any widgets in multiple places that are causing problems?
Intentionally or otherwise?

Jennifer