[Dojo-interest] Using DojoBuilder to create dojo build in only one file

James Burke jburke at dojotoolkit.org
Sat Aug 4 01:50:41 UTC 2007

Some modules depend on supporting resources, which are normally stored
with the module, so there is no generic solution that would give you
just one JS file as an output. There has been some investigation on
providing a slimmed down build that gives you just the files you need,
but that is still a work in progress.

If you are lucky and you do a custom build with modules that do not
need any resources, that might work, but that configuration is not a
supported configuration.

When you do a custom build, it should be possible that the modules are
all baked into dojo.js (in Dojo 0.4.x). But it is still recommended
that you deliver the src directory so you get the other resources that
a module might need.

James