[Dojo-interest] Using DojoBuilder to create dojo build in only one file

jduley jason.duley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:33:19 UTC 2007

Hello,
I am wondering if it's possible to create a custom dojo build where there is
no src directory, rather, everything is bundled into only one file
(dojo.js).  Ideally, I would like to be able to accomplish this using the
Eclipse DojoBuilder utility if possible.  As I understand it, when modules
are "baked" into a custom build, this eliminates the requirement to do a
dojo.require("module name") but still pulls the files in from the src
directory which is what I want to avoid.  Thanks.
Jason