[Dojo-interest] What's a mixin for Animation?

Siah Sookhteh siasookhteh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:23:44 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am trying to get 0.9's dojo.fx.slideTo to work and in the dojo's
code there is this comment:

	// addition mixin args needed:
	// coords: { top: Decimal?, left: Decimal? }

But, I'm not sure where this has to go. I read
http://dojotoolkit.org/book/dojo-porting-guide-0-4-x-0-9/effects-dojo-lfx-changes
and its not too clear what a mixin is. So, I've unsuccessfully tried
all the following:

dojo.fx.slideTo({node:'DIV_ID', duration: 1000, 'coords':{ top: 1000,
left: 400}}).play();

and here it always animates my DIV to 0 and 0

I also tried placing 'coords' key within another 'properties'
dictionary, and interestingly enough, it stops animation all together.

Thanks,
Sia