[Dojo-interest] tabs problem

Kelly Goedert kelly.goedert at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 07:03:51 MDT 2006

Hi,

I´m hiding the divs with style="visibility:hidden". And when the action I´m
expecting happens, I put style="visibility:visible" and use the method
tabContainer.addChild(<div_name>).

I thought about creating the tabs programatically. But wouldn´t that be an
impact on performance? Isn´t there another way to do it?

What is really upseting me is that I have that empty space on the page when
I have the extra tabs and dialogs. I also tried to set css z-index property
but it seemed to have no effect.

Kelly