[Dojo-interest] Little Red Robin Hood should be The Three Bears

Dee Ayy dee.ayy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 09:07:31 MDT 2006

You know?  I was sitting down to get my learn on, when I came across
the phrase "Little Red Robin Hood" at
http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/WikiHome/DojoDotBook/Book14 and spent
the next twenty minutes constantly switching from one topic to
another, from one page to another, googling for this phrase; when I
wanted to stay focused on what originally brought me to the article to
begin with.  Furthermore, I didn't want to get halfway through an
article and realize that I missed some clever insight by this author
before breaking for lunch, even worse by dinner.