[Dojo-interest] can cgi script open new browser window

Sells, Fred fred at adventistcare.org
Fri Sep 8 07:06:15 MDT 2006

I'm using python on the cgi side, which provides some nice debugging
features (if using conventional html rendering).  In order to take advantage
of that in ajax, I would need to be able to redirect output to a new browser
window rather than replying to the ajax request.  I fairly new at all this
cgi stuff, so perhaps this is just an RTFM, only I have no idea which
manual.

Is there a way to do this?

The information contained in this message may be privileged and / or
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the material from any
computer.