Fw: Re: Re: [Dojo-interest] hi, how to add checkbox in treev3

liuxin at itechs liuxin at itechs.iscas.ac.cn
Tue Sep 5 19:32:30 MDT 2006

I think it'll be hard for me to use a tree with checkbox, I hope you can do help.
Once someone has related yui 's treeview in the list, the example link is here http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/treeview/check.html
hope this will help you to improve treev3.
and check is a property of treeview in yui.
Please don't change tree api when you changes the code next time, because api changes will cost me and those who use treev3 a lot work. I do thank you very much.

liuxin at itechs
2006-09-06