[Dojo-interest] Fisheye List - Getting caption to stay visible

Sugarmag626 Sugarmag626 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 12:48:24 MDT 2006

This is probably a stupid question, but I'm new to web design & development. I'm
sure there's an easy, quick answer.

I'm working w/ the Fisheye list, & I'd like my captions for the icons to stay
visible even when they are not moused over. I'd also like to change the caption
to appear underneath the icons - I've changed the bar to appear vertically on
the right side of the screen, but the caption always appears to the left of the
icon. I changed the position to vertical via the CSS, by the way.

Thanks for everyone's help, I'm sure there's an easy, quick answer to my stupid
question. :)