[Dojo-interest] dojo - would like to fade out and fade in a divelement

Karl Tiedt ktiedt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 10:20:19 MST 2006

Jayaram,
     Please do not hi-jack someone elses thread just because it mentions
something you too wish to mention (although in different context).

Eric,
   Look at the callback feature of the LFX effects... (the last param can be
a function() { //do this when I finish }) so that you can change the text
after the fadeout happens and then fade it back in.

-Karl

On 11/22/06, Jayaram <jkrishnaswamy at comcast.net> wrote:

>  I could not see the fisheye.html working in any of the following three
> browsers:
> IE 7.0
> FireFox 2.0
> Opera 9.02
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Some of the others in the Layout category does not work.

-Karl Tiedt