[Dojo-interest] Ajax and Dojo. Need advice

Jayaram jkrishnaswamy at comcast.net
Wed Nov 22 08:48:30 MST 2006

I have no intention to misguide you and certainly it was not a joke.  The
article title is :

MS Access Project Using Multiple Web Services

and it is certainly in the links I provided. I am not sure whether it will
help your particular problem.

Here is the abstract:
This article demonstrates how to create a project spanning multiple web
services, using Microsoft Office XP Web Services Toolkit 2.0 in a
step-by-step manner.

sincerely,

Jay