[Dojo-interest] Cometd, whats the latest on this?

Jeffrey Porter PORTER_J at WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 12:28:39 MST 2006

We'll I've got a little further.

I now get the following message when the page loads....

djConfig.baseScriptUri has no properties

And the following message when I try to send a message.

Cometd not defined.

Any ideas?

Jeff Porter