[Dojo-interest] Cometd, whats the latest on this?

Jeffrey Porter PORTER_J at WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk
Tue Nov 21 07:34:35 MST 2006

Until Chris gets his new Blog entry up with "dojo + jetty + cometD" up,
I thought I'd post any info I find.

Such as this...

http://blogs.webtide.com/gregw/2006/08/03/1154583360000.html

Jeff Porter

________________________________

From: dojo-interest-bounces at dojotoolkit.org
[mailto:dojo-interest-bounces at dojotoolkit.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Bucchere
Sent: 20 November 2006 16:08
To: dojo-interest at dojotoolkit.org
Subject: RE: [Dojo-interest] Cometd, whats the latest on this?

Hi Jeff,

I got the Jetty source from here: http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty. If I
remember correctly, I couldn't get the maven build for the cometd part
of Jetty to work for me, so I wrote my own ant build.xml for it. My
build.xml depends on jetty-util-6.0.1.jar and servlet-api-2.5-6.0.1.jar,
both of which I got from the CodeHaus site as well.

I'm hoping I have time to update my blog
<http://bdg-plumtree.blogspot.com/>  RSN (Real Soon Now) with Jetty/Dojo
integration instructions. Stay tuned!

Regards,

Chris Bucchere