[Dojo-interest] DWR & Dojo

Steve Sobol sjsobol at JustThe.net
Thu Nov 9 16:31:24 MST 2006

On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Andrew Scott wrote:

> Ok I am confused with your use of DWR.
>
> DWR is just a mechanism to send data to the server and call a callback
> function when it is done. Is that not the case with you?

No, DWR is a mechanism to expose Java objects through Javascript so you
can use them client-side.

dojo.io.bind is probably enough for many people, though.

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.