[Dojo-interest] DWR & Dojo

Sanjiv Jivan sanjiv.jivan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:38:20 MST 2006

Appears like you don't have a good idea about what DWR is and the real value
it adds. Maybe you should read about DWR instead of spreading FUD.

I've along with several other users been using Dojo and DWR successfully and
the two are a powerful combination.

Not sure about what others on this list feel, I would rather you not try to
reply to every question when you don't know the right answer.

Sanjiv