[Dojo-interest] DragAndDrop between two panes

Leonardo Eloy leonardo.eloy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 07:48:01 MST 2006

Hi there,

I'm quite new to Dojo and I couldn't find any good documentation about it --
only the API.

I have two SplitContainers, dividing the screen in three: a right and left
pane with 20% and a central pane with 60% of the screen.

Several images are shown in the right pane and I want the user to drag them
(just the source, not moving) and drop it on the central pane. After this, I
would have to create a copy of the object and show it on the central pane.

With new dojo.dnd.HtmlDragSource(elementId("something")); I can enable the
whole drag thing. I've also seen the HtmlDragCopyObject method, but I
couldn't manage to make it work.

Can you guys give me a tip on this? It would be very helpful to get to know
some sites & docs with further information on this great tool as well.

Regards,
--
Leonardo Eloy
eloy (at) imsec (dot) com (dot) br