[Dojo-interest] Slideshow doesn't animate when using createWidget

Craig Dunn Craig.Dunn at voxpath.com
Thu Dec 28 08:20:35 MST 2006

Since I made the mistake of originally sending this out over the
holidays (I seem to work even on my vacation time), I am reposting this
hoping someone out there has run across this issue.  I've been staring
at this problem for a week and nothing seems to resolve it
satisfactorily.  I'm becoming a serious dojo convert and have refactored
our website to use a number of different dojo components... I just can't
seem to get past this one issue so I can push things to test and
deployment.

ANY suggestions or comments would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

-craig