[Dojo-interest] TitlePane and asynchronous loading .

Donald A. Lobo lobo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 27 18:27:03 MST 2006

We at CiviCRM (http://civicrm.org), have integrated dojo 0.4.1 with CiviCRM
v1.6 in a few key places. We are quite happy with the toolkit and would like
to extend our thanx and appreciation to all the folks involved with the
project :)

We have a couple of big forms which we'd like to split into smaller forms by
effectively. An example of this can be found at:

http://demo.civicrm.org/drupal/civicrm/contact/search/advanced?reset=1

(login/password: demo/demo)

We'd ideally like the each of the titlepanes to load only if they have been
clicked. Currently they load in the background immediately. In that sense,
we'd like it to behave similarly to TabContainer where the loading is
asynchronous and on a as-needed basis. Any idea if this will be done for
0.5?

We'd be willing to sponsor this work and potentially work on some other
widgets if it can be included in the release etc. Please let me know if so
and steps needed to do so

regards

lobo