[Dojo-interest] Problem with adding tree nodes via code

James Hall james.hall at edcom.sunderland.gov.uk
Thu Dec 14 09:47:25 MST 2006

This is frustrating me now.  I know the nodes have been added.  When you
expand it, the nodes seem to get added, but not visually.  If you then click
the tree and collapse it, the nodes all momentarily appear, before getting
collapsed.  They then disappear forever.????????

James Hall

Edit Business Support

  _____