[Dojo-interest] name space differences between IE and FF

Rolando Bermúdez Peña roly.frank at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:05:04 MST 2006

Hey guys, look i got the same problem with a custom widget and my error was
that in the last method of the widget i put a comma "," and in FF that is
not a problem but in IE yes, in IE becouse the "," after the last method i
received that error message but in FF not. Later i remove the "," and all
work fine in both FF and IE