[Dojo-interest] DIalog Widget in Internet Exploerer

Mam dojomam at rediffmail.com
Mon Dec 11 00:05:50 MST 2006

Thanks for sharing the solution too. Even I faced some kind of similar problem in IE. My dojoButton was not displayed if it was inside table except this, all other form elements were accessible.I just removed the dojoButton from the table. I had worked fine for me too.Thanks once again.dojo-interest at dojotoolkit.org wrote  On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 10:18:24AM -0500, John Cappiello wrote:  > Other than how I build up the widget the two instances are identical, and  > include the same content, consisting of a ,  .    So after some more fiddling, this appeared to be the problem.      The Table.  I\'m not sure why or how.  I have to assume it\'s some issue with  IE\'s table rendering, or js table creation handling.  I don\'t know.  But  removing the table, and using a series of styled divs instead fixed it.    Hope this helps someone else down the road.      --   jcap  _______________________________________________  Dojo FAQ: http://dojo.jot.com/FAQ  Dojo Book: http://manual.dojotoolkit.org/DojoDotBook  Dojo-interest at dojotoolkit.org  http://dojotoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/dojo-interest