[Dojo-interest] Get labels for input element

Brian Duchek manxomfoe.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 12:01:01 MST 2006

As a tip on this topic, I flip-flop back and forth alot over using the
<label for... method of attachment, and the older <label><input>
nesting approach.  If you use the latter, it's much easier to find it
in the DOM.

I'm not 100% clear on which is more standards-compliant, or more
frequently used.

</bd>