[Dojo-interest] change tabs images doesn´t work

Kelly Goedert kelly.goedert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 11:55:43 MST 2006

Hello all,

I´m trying to change the tabs images without success. My app is a war with
the following structure:

pages
   |--- myPage.jsp
css
  |-- style.css
img
  |-- <all the tabs gifs>

In my jsp file I have a tabContainer that works pretty fine. On my css I
have this

body .dojoTabPaneWrapper {
    border : 1px solid #000000;
}

body .dojoTabPaneTab {
    border-bottom : 1px solid #6290d2;
    background : url(../img/green_tab_left.gif) no-repeat left top;
}

body .dojoTabPaneTab span {
    background : url(../img/green_tab_top_right.gif) no-repeat right top;
    color : #333999;
}

/* bottom tabs */
body .dojoTabLabels-bottom .dojoTabPaneTab {
    border-top :  1px solid #000000;
    background : url(../img/green_tab_bot_left.gif) no-repeat left bottom;
}

body .dojoTabLabels-bottom .dojoTabPaneTab span {
    background : url(../img/green_tab_bot_right.gif) no-repeat right bottom;
}

body .dojoTabLabels-bottom .dojoTabPaneTab.current {
    background : url(../img/green_tab_bot_left_curr.gif) no-repeat left
bottom;
}

body .dojoTabLabels-bottom .dojoTabPaneTab.current span {
    background : url(../img/green_tab_bot_right_curr.gif) no-repeat right
bottom;
}

/* right-h tabs */

body .dojoTabLabels-right-h .dojoTabPaneTab {
    border-left :  1px solid #000000;
    background : url(../img/green_tab_bot_right.gif) no-repeat right bottom;
}

body .dojoTabLabels-right-h .dojoTabPaneTab.current {
    border-bottom :  1px solid #000000;
}

body .dojoTabLabels-left-h .dojoTabPaneTab {
    border-right :  1px solid #000000;
    background : url(../img/green_tab_top_left.gif) no-repeat left top;
}

body .dojoTabLabels-left-h .dojoTabPaneTab.current {
    border-bottom :  1px solid #000000;
    background : url(../img/green_tab_top_left.gif) no-repeat 0 -150px;
}

body .dojoTabLabels-left-h .dojoTabPaneTab span {
    border-bottom :  1px solid #000000;
}

The borders of the tabs where changed to black as expected, but the images
displayed on the tabs, are the default images not the ones I created. How
can I solve this??

Thank you

Kelly