[Dojo-interest] Adding nodes to an SVG document in a widget

Garey T. Mills garey_mills at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 10:41:17 MST 2006

Hello -

     I'm trying to build a widget that draws marks on
a drawn background. I have the design that I want as
an SVG document. But I can't seem to see how to build
a widget that contains an SVG doc and then dynamically
write into the SVG doc. I am just starting with Dojo,
so I have probably overlooked something obvious.

     I am, at the present, not interested in writing
the widget in VML, though that will probably be an
option in the future.

Any help appreciated;

Garey Mills