[Dojo-interest] initializing a dojo tree

Mikkel Riber riber at calico-jack.dk
Thu Dec 7 01:58:10 MST 2006

Hi.

I'm new to Dojo as well..

But you could try this:

Make a contentpane widget, and use the href to define the php which is
populating the tree..

I think the holepage would download, before the contentpane will begin it's
download.

Or else you can do
dojo.addOnLoad(function(){dojo.widget.byId('cpTree').setUrl('tree.php');});

I think that should do the trick ..

(Contentpane has a property which allows you to set a custom "loading"
message.. and http://www.ajaxload.info/ has some quite neat loading images)