[Dojo-interest] Re: ContentPane executing scrpts

Jon Sykes jon.sykes at media-hive.com
Thu Apr 20 12:45:36 MDT 2006

At the very least set it as an option.  I always thought
executescripts="true" would allow this, but apparently that's
something else.

If there was a includeScripts="true" setting, then the developer can
make the choice, if they go with true they should be prepared to
manage conflicts.

I think anyone loading JS that is dynamic in nature into content
panes is really going to need this functionality.

Jon