[Dojo-interest] Adding Editor widget to FloatingPane

Martin Algesten martin+dojo at taglab.com
Tue Apr 4 04:46:29 MDT 2006

I'm confused and need some catching up. I'm now looking at the nightly build as opposed to the 0.2.2. The ContentPane and FloatingPane seems to have undergone some quite radical changes (they're tidier for a start). However the "contentWrapper" is gone, and addChild() isn't where it used to. ContentPane.handler is my prime suspect on how to inject content into the FloatingPane... but I'm in the dark for now. Apologies for misleading you.

Martin