[Dojo-interest] Debug Issues

David Schontzler schontz at gmail.com
Tue May 31 21:52:53 PDT 2005

Alright, so I went ahead and made dj_debug do a doc.write as a last
resort. I think that this may be a bit little dangerous, since
document.write can clobber a page, but it first attempts to append
something to the document, which shouldn't fail if there is a page. If
anyone has problems with that, please let me know!

-David