[Dojo-interest] bind() and POST

Scott J. Miles sjmiles at turbophp.com
Sun May 15 22:06:43 PDT 2005

Thanks. Yes, I've been messing with JPSpan for that past few days.

I finally decided JPSpan was too big for what I wanted, so I rolled my own
little JS<->PHP RPC thingie. Technically I boosted some of the JPSpan
encoding stuff, but it's nearly trivial.

I can share it if anybody cares.

Regards,
Scott